Rules and regulations
Boutique Hotel’s and Boutique Hostels rules and regulations
The Rules and Regulations define the principles of provision of services, liability and stay within the Boutique Hotel’s. By Signing the registration form, as well as by booking or making an advance payment or the full payment for the stay at Boutique Hotel's, the Guest confirms that they have acquainted themselves and accept the terms and conditions hereof. Regulations are binding for all Guests staying on the premises of Boutique Hotel’s. The Rules and Regulations can be found in the hotel Reception and on www.hotels24.com.pl
- A room in the Hotel is rented for days.
- A hotel day starts at 2 pm and ends at 12 am the next day.
- If a Guest has not specified the length of stay when booking a room, it is assumed that the room has been booked for one day.
- In the case of prepayment for the booking, a refund is possible only if the cancellation is notified 48 hours prior to arrival.
- The Guest must confirm their reservation 48 hours prior to arrival.
- When checking-in, the Boutique Hotel’s reserves the right to draw an authorisation hold of the credit card or to draw a cash deposit in the amount of the full stay.
- A wish to extend the stay over the time indicated on the day of arrival at the hotel should be reported by the Guest till 10 am of the day on which the deadline of renting a room expires. The Boutique Hotel’s will satisfy the Guest’s wish to stay longer, if possible.
- Remaining in the room after 2pm is treated as an extension of stay. If the Guest leaves the room after 4pm the hotel will charge a fee in the amount equal to a half-day stay.
- The Guest renting a room, cannot hand the room over to other people, even if the day he or she had paid for, did not end.
- People, who have not been checked in, can stay in the hotel room from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm.
- Boutique Hotel’s may refuse to accept the Guest who grossly violated the hotel regulations during the previous stay or if they, in any other way, disturbed the peaceful stay of other Guests.
- The Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In case of any reservations concerning the quality of the services, the Guest is asked to report them to the reception desk.
- The Hotel is required to provide the Guests with:
- Conditions of full and unfettered Guest’s leisure,
- Safe stay, including security of secrecy of information about a Guest,
- Professional and kind service,
- Cleaning the room and maintaining the equipment during the absence of a Guest, and at their presence, only if requested,
- Technically functional service; in case of any defects which could not be repaired, the hotel will spare no efforts to, as far as possible, change the room or in other way make up for the inconvenience.
In addition, the Boutique Hotel’s may provide the following free services at a Guest’s request:
- provide information related to stay and travel,
- wake up calls at the appointed hour,
- store the luggage if Guest is checked-in
- The hotel is not liable for any loss or damage to money, stocks and shares, valuables and other items of scientific or artistic value.
- The Boutique Hotel’s bears no responsibility for: the damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a Guest, objects and live animals left in a vehicle regardless if the car was parked in the parking space of Boutique Hotel’s or outside the hotel.
- It is forbidden to store any dangerous cargo in the room, including weapons and ammunition, flammable and explosive material and illuminations.
- The quiet hours are binding in the Hotel from 10.00 pm to 6.00 am on the next day
- The conduct of a guest and other people availing themselves of the services of the Hotel should not disturb the peace of stay of other guests.
- Due to fire safety, the use of heaters, electric irons and other devices not included in the room equipment is forbidden. This does not include chargers, radio, tv and computer power supplies.
- Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the rooms and their equipment, except for a minor furniture and equipment rearrangement that does not affect their functionality and safety of use.
- Smoking in rooms and within the hotel is strictly forbidden.
- A hotel Guest or their visitors bear full responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment
- Children under the age of 12 should stay in the area of the Hotel under constant supervision of their legal guardians. Legal guardians bear full responsibility for any damage caused as a result of the children actions.
- In case of violation of the Rules and Regulations, the Hotel may refuse to provide services to a person that violated them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the Hotel, to pay the amount due for current services, to pay for possible damages.
- The Boutique Hotel’s has a statutory lien on the things brought by the Guest to the Hotel in case of delay of payment per stay or unregulated charges for the services provided.
Personal belongings left in the room by the Guest leaving the room will be returned at their own cost to the specified address. If the hotel does not receive any instructions, it will store these items for 3 months, and then transfer them for charity purposes.